As a global company, specialized in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, SOA & Enterprise Middleware, Mobility, Collaboration & Development tools, we deliver top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With more than 2000 customers in 76 countries, including Porsche, Vodafone, Lufthansa, Nike, Audi and Samsung, Xpand IT is recognized by its deep technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for an Atlassian Junior Consultant for the Xpand Add-ons family of products.
Xpand Add-ons is an Xpand IT division that delivers Word-Class Add-ons for Atlassian Products, more information about this team is available at www.xpand-addons.com.
We are looking for someone who will work closely with customers to understand their business and the functional requirements and will be responsible in help customers maximize the value of their Atlassian software, including JIRA, by proposing thoughtful implementation designs that meet customers’ needs. Whoever is selected, will work on a big software product team with thousands of customers all over the world.
A typical day for an Atlassian Junior Consultant in our team goes from the analysis of features to managing implementation tasks such as training and organizational roll-out strategies.
Technical skills are important but we also value soft skills. Present a proof of concept, discuss requirements, set priorities and delivery time, share knowledge and produce quality documentation are skills we expect but we will also help to develop.
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Industrial Engineering and Management, Chemical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or related technical disciplines;
- Interest in agile development methodologies (Scrum) and Tools for Development Support (Confluence, Jira, Git, Jenkins, Bamboo);
- Interest in requirements analysis process;
- Innovation capacity, good communication skills and easy integration into working teams;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Relaxed work environment;
- Fruit and coffee available;
- Flexible schedule and good locations;
- Health insurance;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in different locations;
- Social and team building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) with the reference position (AO_AJC) or send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.