Everything we do is to inspire others to achieve outstanding results. We do this by investing in IT mastery to generate market value. As a global company specializing in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Middleware, Enterprise Mobility, and Collaboration and Development tools, we have top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With a posture of honesty and cooperation with more than 180 clients in the service area and more than 3000 that use our products in 76 different countries, Xpand IT is recognized for its technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call!
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Junior Developer who actively participates in the design and implementation of highly complex business solutions for both clients and internationally. A typical day of a Business Intelligence Developer goes through the implementation of solutions according to best practices.
Expect to be a part of a team that will make you push through your limits in more than one way – but that will be with you all the way! Your days can be spent working with the team at the office or in the customer, in Portugal or abroad – but always raising the Xpand IT flag high! And make no mistake, you will be better because of everything you’ll do, because our main objective is to make things that count and you’ll be a part of that.
THIS NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Graduation / degree in Information and Technology or similar;
- Basic knowledge on Business Intelligence, namely:
- Relational Databases, ETL, and reporting;
- Responsibility and organization;
- Best practices and programming quality;
- Innovation capacity, good communication skills and easy integration into working teams ;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
- Available to go to Viana do Castelo offices;
- Possibility and willingness to travel though Europe (maximum period of 2 months).
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Relaxed work environment;
- Fruit and coffee available;
- Flexible schedule and good locations;
- Health insurance;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in different locations;
- Social and team building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for!
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) with the reference position (DEV_BI) or send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.