Everything we do is to inspire others to achieve outstanding results. We do this by investing in IT mastery to generate market value. As a global company specializing in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Data Science, Middleware, Digital Xperiences, and Collaboration and Development tools, we have top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With a posture of honesty and cooperation with more than 180 clients in the service area and more than 3000 that use our products in 76 different countries, Xpand IT is recognized for its technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Growth Operations Specialist will play an important role in the success of our marketing, sales, and partnership teams.
You will work closely with the entire Growth Team to learn about the work we do and how we get it done. As your busy teammates travel to events and start new projects, you provide the support to keep everything running. For example:
- Book flights and hotels for an event
- Help the sales team respond to emails
- Schedule regular meetings with partners
In exchange for a willingness to learn, everyone on the team will make sure you have the knowledge and support you need to develop your career. As you learn more about our different roles, you have opportunities to advance into marketing, sales or other parts of the team.
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Degree in Business Administration, Management, Public Relations, Marketing or similar;
- 1 year of experience in a professional setting, preferably sales or marketing
- Excellent written and verbal English skills;
- Proficient in Google Docs and MS Office;
- Ability to travel when necessary;
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a busy environment.
Nice to have..
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM;
- Previous experience in product marketing or sales.
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Relaxed work environment;
- Fruit and coffee available;
- Flexible schedule and good locations;
- Health insurance;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in different locations;
- Social and team building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) with the reference position (AO_GOS) or send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.