Everything we do is to inspire others to achieve outstanding results. We do this by investing in IT mastery to generate market value. As a global company specializing in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Middleware, Enterprise Mobility, and Collaboration and Development tools, we have top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With a posture of honesty and cooperation with more than 180 clients in the service area and more than 3000 that use our products in 76 different countries, Xpand IT is recognized for its technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a Junior Business Developer who can:
- Create, develop and manage a Customer Portfolio;
- Look for and contact potential clients in the IT area in order to enhance the customer’s business;
- Work together with Management & IT Business Units to identify potential project’s/leads;
- Build trusted relationships and add value for the customer through the elaboration of technical proposals and solutions of high quality.
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Degree or Masters’ in Management or IT Areas;
- At least 2 years’ experience in Information Technologies (IT) and/or Consultancy;
- At least 2 years’ experience in Sales or Pre-Sales (required);
- Excellent English proficiency (required);
- A passion for communicating benefits of great products to partners;
- Dynamic, autonomous and responsible;
- Candidates must have sharp abilities in sales, negotiations, and partner relationship management;
- Ability to simultaneously address multiple projects and challenges and to manage priorities and deadlines;
- Available to travel regularly & Drive License.
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Relaxed work environment;
- Fruit and coffee available;
- Flexible schedule and good locations;
- Health insurance;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in different locations;
- Social and team building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for!
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) with the reference position (XP_JBD) or send us your CV to email@example.com.