Everything we do is to inspire others to achieve outstanding results. We do this by investing in IT mastery to generate market value. As a global company specializing in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Data Science, Middleware, Digital Xperiences, and Collaboration and Development tools, we have top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With a posture of honesty and cooperation with more than 180 clients in the service area and more than 3000 that use our products in 76 different countries, Xpand IT is recognized for its technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call!
ABOUT THE JOB
Being a developer is all about understanding what technology can do to solve challenges. With that in mind, we’re looking for Mobile developers that are eager to find how technologies can be used for the greater good! And when we talk about our Experts we know that they are not only stars in technical terms but also capable of helping a team achieve their potential.
We are looking for leaders. People that are technically strong but that are there for the team, that are able to use agile methodologies to deliver high-quality and high-performance applications and make sure everyone does it. Someone that likes developing using the new stuff but also values using some more mature technology when it makes sense – and that understands the reasons completely. Someone that wants to the guiding beacon on the projects either by being an outstanding developer or by also being capable of being the one that others look too for guidance.
Expect to be a part of a team that will make you push through your limits in more than one way – but that will be with you all the way! Your days can be spent working with the team at the office or in the customer, in Portugal or abroad – but always raising the Xpand IT flag high! And make no mistake, you will be better because of everything you’ll do, because our main objective is to make things that count and you’ll be a part of that.
THIS NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Solid knowledge and minimum of 2/3 years’ experience in developing Mobile apps;
- Experience in Xamarin or pure native development for iOS (Objective-C or Swift), Android (Java) or Windows (Universal Windows Platform);
- It would be a great differentiator if you had experience with some of the features of Microsoft Azure, namely Mobile Services;
- Being able to use development methodologies (Scrum) and Tools for Development Support (Confluence, JIRA, Git, Jenkins, Bamboo, TFS);
- Be capable of contributing for his team to comply with best practices and methodologies;
- Innovation capacity, good communication skills and easy integration into working teams;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
- Possibility and willingness to travel though Europe (maximum period of 2 months).
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for!
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) or send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the reference position (MM_DEV).