Everything we do is to inspire others to achieve outstanding results. We do this by investing in IT mastery to generate market value. As a global company specializing in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Middleware, Enterprise Mobility, and Collaboration and Development tools, we have top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With a posture of honesty and cooperation with more than 180 clients in the service area and more than 3000 that use our products in 76 different countries, Xpand IT is recognized for its technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a Quality Consultant for our Lisbon offices, to join our Project Management Office team, that who is able to:
- Support the project development and management teams in the insertion of internal methodologies;
- Create and implement related policies and procedures as internal methodologies;
- Audit processes and projects according to internal methodologies;
- Support the training program based on internal methodologies;
- Develop and support the process of continuous improvement;
- Collect and analyze indicators.
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE
- Bachelor degree or equivalent (preferably in Information Science, Computer Science/IT);
- 1-year’ experience Quality Management (mandatory);
- Previous experience in auditing and procedures creation (mandatory);
- Knowledge of agile methodologies will be a plus;
- Knowledge of CMMI, ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and Data Protection Legislation, will be a plus;
- Previous work in a Tech company is a plus;
- Fluent English, both written and spoken;
- Good knowledge of Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Accurate with keen attention to detail;
- Professional, organized, dynamic and with a high sense of responsibility,
- Innovation and improvement capacity
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Relaxed work environment;
- Fruit and coffee available;
- Flexible schedule and good locations;
- Health insurance;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in different locations;
- Social and team building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) with the reference position (XP_QA) or send us your CV to email@example.com.