As a global company, specialized in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, SOA & Enterprise Middleware, Mobility, Collaboration & Development tools, we deliver top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With more than 2000 customers in 76 countries, including Porsche, Vodafone, Lufthansa, Nike, Audi and Samsung, Xpand IT is recognized by its deep technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call.
ABOUT THE JOB
To support our methodology for the development of IT Projects compliant with CMMI – XPAGILE – we are looking for a Quality Consultant for our office in Lisbon.
You will be part of XPAGILE Team, and you will assure that all our projects are following the Methodology and are compliant with it. You will also assure support to others teams in understanding the methodology and you will seek process improvement continuously. At the end of the day, you will take a major role in our CMMI level 2 certification.
A typical day of a Quality Consultant will go from auditing Projects according to with XPAGILE, creating improvements opportunities and follow their execution, analyze process indicators, and collaborate with the Project Managers and Software Development Teams to clarify their issues about the methodology.
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Bachelor degree or equivalent (preferably in Information Science, Computer Science/IT);
- 1 to 2 years’ experience Quality Management (mandatory);
- Previous experience in Auditing (mandatory);
- Previous experience in CMMI Certification is a plus;
- Previous experience in SCRUM is a plus;
- Previous work in a Tech company is a plus;
- Fluent English, both written and spoken;
- Good knowledge of Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Accurate with keen attention to detail;
- Professional, organized, dynamic and with a high sense of responsibility,
- Innovation and improvement capacity
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Relaxed work environment;
- Fruit and coffee available;
- Flexible schedule and good locations;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in different locations;
- Social and team building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) with the reference position (XP_QA) or send us your CV to email@example.com