As a global company, specialized in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, SOA & Enterprise Middleware, Mobility, Collaboration & Development tools, we deliver top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With more than 1600 customers in 75 countries, including Porsche, Vodafone, Lufthansa, Nike, Audi and Samsung, Xpand IT is recognized by its deep technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call!
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a Software QA Engineer for our Microsoft Solutions Team. Microsoft Solutions is a Xpand IT division that delivers high level solutions for the web and mobile platforms.
Our Software QA Engineers are responsible for creating and executing manual & automated test cases, capturing and reporting defects, and providing input into test reporting.
We are looking for someone who is able to take a leading role in developing and ensure our solutions are well tested, user friendly, meet requirements and work as specified.
A typical day of a Software QA Engineer will go from collaborate with the Development Engineers, Support Team and Project Managers, to stay current on all technology, applications and trends used in product testing.
The technical skills are important, but we also value the soft skills and your motivation to succeed.
Work in an Agile environment, performing continuous testing, write automated tests, create and track bugs, develop test case scenarios that are outside the normal use case environment, support the development team by assisting in debugging and identifying root cause of bugs or product issues, are skills we expect but we will also help to develop.
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Degree in Computer Science/ IT or related field or equivalent experience;
- Solid knowledge and minimum of 2 years of professional coding experience with any programming language;
- At least 2 years of professional experience as part of a test team and experience contributing to test automation and frameworks;
- Previous experience developing software tests;
- Familiarity with Test Management Software;
- Being able to use development methodologies (Scrum) and tools (Confluence, JIRA, Git, Jenkins, Bamboo);
- Innovation capacity, good communication skills and easy integration into working teams;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Relaxed work environment;
- Fruit and coffee available;
- Flexible schedule and good locations;
- Health insurance;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in different locations;
- Social and team building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for!
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) with the reference position (MS_QA) or send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.