As a global company, specialized in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, SOA & Enterprise Middleware, Mobility, Collaboration & Development tools, we deliver top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With more than 800 customers in 58 countries, including Tesla, Porsche, Vodafone, Lufthansa, Nike, Audi and Samsung, Xpand IT is recognized by its deep technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call.
ABOUT THE JOB…
We are looking for a curious skilful person who crave challenges and can lead the creation of our next generation product.
It will be committed on creating great software, giving life to the vision of our product analysts in a cross-functional environment.
A typical day of a Product Owner, will go from developing market awareness and subject matter expertise around specific product-line capabilities and advocate for wise investment and prioritization of the next product features and requirements.
It will be responsible to protect quality, user experience and satisfaction with testable requirements and reliable testing strategies. It will also track status, negotiate deadlines, proactively communicate and collaborate throughout conception.
THIS NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Solid knowledge and minimum of 5 years’ experience developing or managing high-tech products or projects; web applications, backend services.
- Worked with engineers and software design teams and is comfortable integrating business context with technical solutions.
- Developed robust software following the best practices and design patterns.
- The ability to collaborate, negotiate and work effectively across cross-functional teams with competing priorities.
- A curiosity for investigation and problem-solving, conducting research on competitive alternatives, strengths and weaknesses.
- Being able to use development methodologies (Scrum) and Tools for Development Support (Confluence, JIRA, Git, Jenkins, Bamboo) ;
Innovation skills, good communication skills and easy integration into technical teams;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) ;
- Possibility and willingness to travel though Europe (maximum period of 2 months),
… and above all “Passion for Excellence”
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Flexible work hours and partial/full remote work.
- Relaxed work environment;
- Fruit and coffee available;
- Health insurance;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in different locations;
- Social and team building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) or send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference position (PO_ENG);